For further information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHITE BELTS ONLY BJJ lessons – Mondays and Fridays every week. We will lend you a clean Gi for the first few lessons.
Learning BJJ brings many benefits: good physical health, fun, friendship, practical skills, confidence, promotes a healthy mind. We have lessons on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights – open to all belt levels. We’re two minutes walk from Kingston bridge.
Our adult beginners BJJ lessons focus on the following:
- A basic takedown
- The closed guard
- How to escape if someone is mounted on you
- How to escape if someone is laying across you
- How to stay on top of someone to control them
- How to control someone from the side – side control
- Two basic submissions used when underneath someone
- Two basic submissions used when on top of someone
- A way of reversing someone if you have them in your guard
Contact us by completing the following form:
Our BJJ for beginners lessons are designed to give people with absolutely no Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu experience, a good understanding of the fundamentals of the art. The lessons are self-defence based – and are suitable for men and women that would like to try BJJ to gain some valuable skills.
Lessons are led by Diccon Lynes – who has extensive teaching experience.
Your first three training sessions are FREE.
Our white belts only Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu lessons take place on Monday and Friday nights .